A Bot Was Born...
Tribal Wars Bot came to life in September 2011 after a busy summer that saw my work commitments double. I found it impossible to farm and keep up with other players, and eventually I had to leave the world. However, I wasnt finished and ideas for an automated system were beginning to grow.
The bot has been re-enginered over the months to accomodate for core process and updates within the game functionality. Initially it was used by over 50 of my close friends and family all of which were benefitting from its automation, now thanks to the community its used much more.
Due to its popularity so far I've decided to unleash it to the world, to let it grow and evolve with the help of a community influence.
Tribal Wars Bot
Tribal Wars Bot is available for most Windows machines and getting started is easy, simple and free. Click the members link at the top of the page, create a new forum account or login to your existing one. Once your logged in you can download the bot client from the members area.
Recent Worlds Added to TWB...
|[BR] br51.tribalwars.com.br||[TR] tr18.klanlar.org||[ES] es19.guerrastribales.es||[NL] nl32.tribalwars.nl||[SV] svc1.tribalwars.se||[EN] en68.tribalwars.net||[PL] pl70.plemiona.pl||[EN] ts5.tribalwarsmasters.net||[US] us9.tribalwars.us||[SI] si12.vojnaplemen.si||[IT] it16.tribals.it||[UK] uk15.tribalwars.co.uk||[TR] tr17.klanlar.org||[PL] pl71.plemiona.pl||[NL] nls1.tribalwars.nl||[CZ] cs29.divokekmeny.cz||[IT] it34.tribal.it||[ES] es18.guerrastribales.es||[EN] enp1.tribalwars.net||[SV] sv22.tribalwars.se||[CZ] css1.divokekmeny.cz||[RU] ru22.voyna-plemyon.ru||[RO] ros1.triburile.ro||[DE] de91.die-staemme.de||[NL] nl31.tribalwars.nl||[BR] br48.tribalwars.com.br||[BR] br49.tribalwars.com.br||[UK] uk14.tribalwars.co.uk||[EN] enc1.tribalwars.net||[NL] nlp1.tribalwars.nl||[EN] en67.tribalwars.net||[UK] uks1.tribalwars.co.uk||[ES] es17.guerrastribales.es||[PT] pt29.tribalwars.com.pt||[DE] de90.die-staemme.de||[DE] de89.die-staemme.de||[DE] de88.die-staemme.de||[DE] de87.die-staemme.de||[DE] de86.die-staemme.de||[PL] pl68.plemiona.pl|
- “v0.7.15 released to help facilitate and speed up the addition of new worlds.”– 135 days ago.
- “v0.7.14 released to tackle the newly implemented CAPTCHA routines in game, I urge you to update. Please be careful when running unattended.”– 194 days ago.
- “Next major release is in development guys, v8 is coming soon.”– 234 days ago.
- “v0.7.13 released to fix the .NET error quite a few of you were receiving.”– 268 days ago.
- “v0.7.12 released, the main element of this update was to fix the stuck attack confirmation bug, in addition to a few other little tweaks.”– 288 days ago.
- “v0.7.11 released which fixes the Death By Captcha issue. This is the first version which contains the free/paid options. Please upgrade :)”– 301 days ago.
- “Released a fix for version 0.7.10, people were experiencing a 'Renamed' bug. Should be fixed, check forum for details.”– 324 days ago.
- “v0.7.10 has been released, please check the forum for the full details. Enjoy :)”– 325 days ago.
- “Releasing v0.7.10 tomorrow, hopefully you guys can help me test the DeathByCapctha feature more thoroughly.”– 326 days ago.
- “Back from a nice relaxing break, will reply to forum posts soon and get back to testing v0.7.10”– 331 days ago.
Automatic CAPTCHA entry (v0.7.10)
Automatic building (v0.7.8)
Automatic recruitment (v0.7.8)
Complete Event Logging
Remote Service Mode including CAPTCHA (v0.7.9)
Screenshot capturing (v0.7.9)
Automatic login, and re-login on disconnect
Queue an unlimited number of buildings/recruitments
Single target selection based on village id
Mass target selection based on distance
Custom unit distribution, send what you want
Automatic navigation/confirmation of pages
Human like pauses added to the automation process
Automatic Fake Sending System (v0.7.3)